Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its been a happening week for me hehehe..=p
Raining week lo..very cold in office wor..*shiver* Bring along many jackets wif me LOLz..
Took half dae leave on thu with felicia to perm my hair, sat there for 5 hrs...and after dat went Cineleisure to have Suki Sushi. (Sorry guys I reached ard 8 plus, supposed mit @ 630 pm) Met up wif Serene, shifu Yaoliang for dinner. Last min came her 2 Sec Sch frens, Cheng Feng frm Shanghai n Raymond frm HK..They both nt bad looking wor *droolz* keke..I still managed to take pic wif them, will upload pics soon =)
Suki Sushi ok only =( Service nt beri gd lo...sigh..mayb SAKE is better afterall.
Fri I went hm early..hehe ^_^ @ nite met up wif Kristin to do manicure @ far east, waited very long to do my nail art end up only do a little bling bling on my fingers.. Dear n Chaplin came to fetch us for dinner @ Far East Shopping centre. Its quite a ulu place but when I enter the restaurant, it looks quite class lo..Its a Russian restaurant - price affordable - most fav dish - The Alaska, its an ice cream cake with some sugar icing, there is fire on top of it very amazing !
Walked ard Orchard and took pics. Dear bot me a nice watch, nt reali the one i really wan but beri nice also. Thank you dear =p Went to mit Elvin & his frens for drinking session..Mavis n Jon joined us later. Dear was high and poor elvin kena molested by him n Jon hahahha.. All of us went hm ard 4 am plus feeling beri sleepy..Zzz..
Nxt dae woke up ard 5 pm..sweet dreams wor...=p Bleah! @ lunch wif dear's family @ Junction 8 - Ding Tai Feng..food is nice esp the mango pudding dessert yummy.. Dear, his sis n bf n me wanted to catch "Nite @ the Museum but Bishan full hse so took MRT to Plaza Sing oso no tic..
=( Ended up we shopped ard and dear bot me a bag and I finally got him a xmas gift - a duffel bag for his work use.. He say dun wan xmas gift but he got me alot of pressies dis yr n I dun wan feel guilty lo..Haiz~~
@ nite went Sassy Bar to find Mavis to drink again hahahhahah, drinking week for me..."help"... Elvin came to fetch us..=p His gf Cat and frens came along oso. Suvin n Trendy - beri friendly and we get along well. Gd to noe more frens. =p Jason Ho Ho Ho n frens were there, Jon popped by and left. Oh I got a pressie frm Elvin - beri cute n useful..thanks xiaodi =0 Feel abit angry wif dear cos he drank too much though i noe he wan revenge bac on my xiaodi haiz~~ sorry
Reached hm ard 4 plus again and slept till 5 pm again.@ dinner @ dear's hm n watched midnite @ Junction 8..finally gt tics for the show we wanted to watch..Its a beri funny show...whole theatre was full..wow....=p Dis is hw I spend my xmas eve n xmas..
Dear and mi dun wan go out on xmas so we b having dinner nearby mayb bishan again...
Overall - will upload all the pics of my pressies n outings =p
Merry xmas ho ho ho ^_^

Pressies I received for xmas to add on :
#brownies n a coin pouch frm Kristin
# A pink Solvil Titus watch frm dear
# A black ribbon bag frm dear
# A pair of sandals , heels frm myself
#pamper myself to manicure
# A cute penguin water dispenser frm Elvin

* This year is my happiest xmas ever, got the most gifts, enjoyed myself wif my frens n dear & managed to pamper myself. Got my close frens their gifts. Though lotsa unhappiness @ work etc..but I feel so xing fu le..Hope coming Year 2007 I will continue to have showers of blessings frm my loved ones*



No comments: