Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Today got to see my colleague's wedding shoot pics by chance..feel abit gan chu liang duo in office..dunno y..I nt close to her lo but when I see the pics..I got lotsa mixed feelings..Dunno y..@ dat time..I was listening to Tanya's beautiful love and going thru the pics..suddenly wan cry...I reali dunno why? Can anyone tell me ? So funny lo..after dat..the radio station keeps playing lotsa songs that makes me feel like crying~~ I dunno wat happen to me also..Lotsa of ????
Suddenly wan to hav a hug again and I emailed Jay to ask her hug me hahahhahaha =p
Everidae counting dwn to get outta there..seems like coming soon..i have to clear my unfinished filing & mountain of work before I go.. I wonder who will miss me when i am gone...Hahahaha dat dae Elvin was mentionin in our spammin mail oso lo..LOlz..
Dear told me he want to apply for Er..i abit worried for him and try to persuade him.. i tell him he sure can pass his IPPT wif some determination but he dint listen to my advice + his ill treatment @ his new base..haiz~~ How ar? Headache lo...I still hav to help him plan, console him and decide for him..i dun mind lo cos i love him but provided he co-operates wif me and agree wif me ma...super duper haiz~~Sometimes he can be just as stubborn...sianz.. =(
Hav to Zzzz early..2moro VIP comin to camp le....will be a busy dae for me oso ! Good nite~
2007 is a year i hav to make lotsa impt decisions and it has a great impact on my life ~!

No comments: