I am super pissed and angry x 100000000000000000000000 etc times todae le. =.=
I went to collect my N70 @ Care Centre and the story goes like this :
Last thu took my hp to repair and a blur farking guy attended to me =( He was so blur until he took my hp sim card and dint return me. I asked him where is my SIM card and he passed to me and keep dropping it when he handed it over to mi,dropped so many times until his colleagues all look at him. After that he asked me to sign the service report form and returned the rest of the accessories to mi. I am so careless i dint double check before i left. Upon reaching hm, i found out dat my MMC card was nt given bac to me. So i tot nvr mind when i go collect still will be intact in my hp. The technician sure will keep aside for me. He say the sales side will call me on Sat to give a quotation rgdin my hp repair charges and told me can collect on sat after 5pm. Sat ard 3pm den their staff clled me and told me they are gg to repair it @ $40. (my warranty long expired). I said ok and she said i can collect my hp asap. They will proceed to repair the soonest. So inefficient lor...Nvr mind i jus hav to wait.
Todae i went hm early cos gt to attend a admin talk @ Pasir Laba Camp. Ended early so i called up the Care centre to check the status of my hp cos i dint receive any call since sat. Confirmed can collect todae so i make my way dwn and waited for ard 20mins.
Seeing my hp and i was real SHOCKED to my life, my MMC card nt inside! I asked the lady staff to check for me and she went to check and told me she even called up the guy who attended to mi last thu. The blur "f" guy told her he dint see my MMC card. PLs lor..happened last thu till todae!!!!
MOST ANGRY PART COMES :
The gal told me in a very unfriendly tone- mayb i left it at hm and there is no reason y they wan keep my mmc card. I told her the guy dint return me dat dae. She said if technician gt see, will sure put it aside de. I asked her wad if the guy dropped my card..she called up the guy again (He was on OFF). The guy said all returned to me..of cos la..last week lei hw can remember, he so blur mayb dropped le he oso don't noe. The MMC cards got my pics, ringtones...heng ar dun hav any nude or unseen fotos. But i still worried. Though the pics are saved in dear's com oredi. I AM angry at myself for bein careless. Nothing can b done. Anyway i intend to change hp..i tink i no fate wif NOKIA..beginning of this yr 2 of my NOKIA hps camera n non cam already spoilt. I wan change to Ericsson or wad ba, still deciding wad model. Haiz..I am so super angry and pissed cos the counter gal say until like i lost my MMC card and push to the guy and NOKIA. I tink i boycotting NOKIA le..SUper angry le. Dear dint console me. I feel so sad. He says i too careless and say even i angry oso no use. But i reali sad. Bot the 1GB MMC @ $75..nw damn cheap lor plus the pics and all, i am super worked up lor..
Dun tink my MMC card can b found le..i tink i super sway can only say dat.
These few daes keep thinking seems like wad i doing don't go rite and i feel pek chek. Keep havin nitemares oso. Havin some mixed feelings over "him" ..All jus come lor..=( Feel like dying...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
*red * expresses my SUPER DUPER PISSED MOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment