Y suddenly i feel emo again ? ! I was in my rm , my mum suddenly passed me a letter wif a cute envelope and asked me y she had been keepin the letter for yrs le..frm my old hse AMK to nw WDLS. =.=
I opened up and see OMG! Its a letter frm my PEN PAL... mwahhahahhaa..tinking bac that era so fun keep writin letters to make frens.. but i nt the passive 1 leh.. i got sabo-ed by my fren and she put my name n particular and it gt featured on the then Teens or Teenage mag lor..den i have tons of love letters floodin in my mailbox..when my mum always go bac old hse collect mails..i always bein scolded..hahahhha. I tink and tink and jus lookin @ some pics.. and ya emo liao!
Wads running thru my mind nw :
Slowly slowly dint see u.. will it b better for me? Sometimes ur actions reali intrigued me ! I reali dun wish tink so much at the moment.. of cos i miss u and havin u by my side... will time able to prove everything or will i hav to go thru this for hw long ? As i said only u noe wad i mean ba! Haiz. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment