Recently heard this song by Chen Xiaochun's new songs ..canto songs lyrics more meaningful... This kind of songs reali suits him best!
I personally feel the canto version makes my heart sour again.. Y the MVs mus always evolve ard the female lead sick or lost memory or even die ar? Need to change the plot ba. LUcky my determination is strong if nt... yup i hav been thru alot and been exposed to alot.. These kind of songs he sings le makes us feel dat the person is reali so pitiful in the whole story.. I can feel this even deeper den his previous songs shen ar jiu jiu wo. Attached oso Leo's KU's latest chinese Jing Ge Jing Qu. The MV is very cute , sweet , realistic and depicts the whole r/s process dat always happens in real life. I prefer this den the Qing Ge 1 cos the MV is more based on a story, previously was like rushing for an orchestra, creative only , diff backgrds, costumes..nah.. dun like~ =(
I love the part when @ the end the female lead (she gt lotsa exposure in diff MVs..lucky babe, shld b called Zeng Hua Qian if i nt wrong)! thinking abt the past when she looked @ those little notes..if i were her, i would choose bac the guy like Leo Ku lor.
陳小春 - 獨家記憶 MV
陳小春 - 我不是偉人
劲歌金曲2-情歌王MTV
No comments:
Post a Comment