Haiz..recently reali no life..U may nt believe it but i almost 2 mths nvr stepped out of Semb & Wdls le... =.= Everydae work and work..
Finally rashes seeing some improvements.. @ last ar.. but still hav to find time do the blood test..Sianz.
I have fallen sick..dun worry nt H1N1 hurhur..though i got slight fever, flu and sorethroat. hav to tahan 1 more wk cos too many things to oversee. From reno, to my sub cons , daily work, chasing suppliers, making sure office staff admin being administered properly. Already short handed. 3 guys MC le. Running here and thea hearing ppl calling JEN JEN and i had to attend to them..reali like WONDERWOMAN!! >_____<
Boss can tell I doin ways to take care of myself..I everydae water parade no matter hw bz, took vitamin C, no OT for this wk, go hm rest (but mostly on Fb if gt com to use, chance rarely come )! Nt that i dun wan see doc but i cant afford to ! I agree no 1 is indispensable in the dept.. but given my situation, everyone went site to do job, reno workers in my office , hav to supervise my Office Boi Oso lo!! I reali tahan-ing nt to fall sick.
Ya i leave him2 alone to do his work, i believe after dat he will auto come find me (he almost everytime do so and explain) den i can giv him attitude bac! Meanwhile though i so sick and all.. i jus get on with my work. Very happy to say..most purchases done, waiting for delivery of goods and wadeva boss asked me to follow up almost done 80%. Stupid boss still can joke with me ask me take more wasabi to clear my blocked nose =.= Thanks to some reg vendors, always dote on me..i said urgent, they reali willing to help cos we had gd rapport! I miss Him2 sunshine smile and nt his BLACK FACE and HOSTILE SMS. Ya rather he dun reply cos his mood very ez agitated. I felt dat sometimes he pek chek will complain to me dis dat or jus show his anger on ME and expected me to be understandin. But i nt reali his gal le. Which part in this i did nt giv in to him? I noe SITE job reali tough after witnessing rite in frnt of myself , nt enugh zzz will be ANGRY ! He reali behaving like my BF nw.. Haiz. Of cos i nt lookin fwd to it ..
but @ least all dis while nt one side liking! Hope he faster finish his job and treat me like last time. Hate this period nw when me sick and bz and him2 and me very ez COLD WAR leh! My mood oso no gd but i hav damn gd temper ya i kept all the grievances and unhappiness to myself. I believe when i smile i make ppl dae too lo.
Gotta tahan till Fri @ least.. Thu agreed to mit up Jess and Eline ...1 yr plus nvr see them since left Army le..they wanna mit me up so ya a quick dinner. Den Fri celebratin Manfred's bdae. I hav to treat him bac cos my bdae he did somethin for me too...mus reciprocate this new found buddy!
After dat mus find time cele CUZ damn belated bdae..super pai say..gotta go buy her pressie soon! Todae 1 of my colleague asked me hw to go to FAR EAST PLAZA. Mayb long time nvr been exposed to TOwn - I almost forgot hw to go liao. Imagine dat serious nw! Mayb after 1 Aug i reali mus go out unwind abit. I admit last time in Army i oso dun work this hard le. Hurhur! Well i am a silly ger..cos NO OT CLAIM i still so willing be workaholic. SINCE NO LOVE @ all..I LOVE MYSELF MORE and sink in WORK !
Wish myself a speedy recovery soon..1 more wk..jia you!! B4 my proj MOD sails away, him2 wont hav time for me and i still hav lotsa paperwork to prep. Dis Fri havin Board Mtg so ya JEN JEN mus TAHAN arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! =(
*Hugs myself *
No comments:
Post a Comment